Monday, August 10, 2009

Study Now, Reap the Fruits Later

Time really does fly when you're having fun!

Almost three months have gone by and it seems that I've been here in school for a hundred years. You know why? It's because I simply enjoy learning and studying. This is true and I'm not just saying it for the sake of this blog.:)
Well, of course, behind these fun learnings that I've mentioned, we can't get away from all the deadly deadlines of projects, paperworks and nerve-breaking reports, researches, etc. (Obviously, it's just too many to mention!) But, as I said, it's fun to meet them all, just like meeting new friends. Do you want to know a trick? (It's easier than what you think.) What I do is I just take them lightly and I'm not pressuring myself too much. Remember also to pocket your frown and bring your smile around. This will help you relax and chill down.

Take my word. This is what I do and until now, it's still really effective. Let us all climb the peak of success! Can you climb with me?

1 comments:

Eun A. Pulanco said...

wow! nice post.. i always know you do great..
keep it up!:)