Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life Lessons

When a wind blows, it can never come back again. . .
make the most out of it.

Second grading period came to an end. But it seems that I haven't learned much in our subjects. There were a lot of activities in and out of school that took place during this period. And it really was a destruction for us students.

On the other hand, I must say that because of these activities, I really learned a lot. The best example would be the National Leadership Training that I joined last September. It was really a learning experience for me and my fellow delegates, as well. The quiz bees I've joined in the Division English Olympics, UNP Foundation Day and UP Namnama also contributed a lot in my development as a student.

Although, I am facing the consequences of not being able to attend classes regularly like having low scores in our exams, I haven't regretted once all of the things I've experienced. I will never trade these experiences for anything.

0 comments: