Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Third Quarter is Over!

30, 29, 28, 27...the counting goes on. But, I don't want to think about it yet at this moment. The laughters, tears, failures and triumphs we've shared - they are so precious that I can't bare to forget.

For now, I just want to remember all the things that happened during the third grading period. I was always present in class, unlike the other grading period because of extra-curricular activities I've participated in. As a result, I was able to understand our lessons well and I have encountered less difficulty in studying for our exams since I have all the notes that I need to review.

In our TLE subject, I was anxious to learn how to create a web page because I have really no idea how to do it. I was also amazed to know that there is a program that is really designed in making web pages and it is Microsoft Frontpage. It is nice to be able to discover new things like these.

Fourth grading period has already started. I just wish that I will maintain my good study habits and I know that they will be helpful to me when I will go to college.

0 comments: